Seaver College Scholarships are provided by Seaver College, which is an undergraduate school that belong to the Pepperdine University in California, USA.
Pepperdine University is a privately owned research University with its primary campus near Malibu, California. The University comprises an undergraduate school (Seaver College) and four graduate schools: the Graduate School of Education and Psychology, the Caruso School of Law, the School of Public Policy and the Graziadio Business School.
Pepperdine University is commonly regarded as one of the highest-rated universities in California and the United States. The Seaver College provides a broad range of undergraduate programs and also a large array of teaching certificates and diplomas.
At Seaver College, candidates have the chance to pursue goals that are in line with their personal talents and interests while studying.
Seaver College is welcoming international students to put in for the Seaver College Scholarships for the academic session 2022/2023.
Seaver College Scholarships Information:
- Host University: Pepperdine University.
- Host Country: United States of America.
- Study Level: Undergraduate.
- Scholarship Worth: Varies.
- Number of Awards: Not known.
- Eligible Nations: Domestic and International Students.
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2021.
The Seaver College Scholarships is provided for foreign and domestic students and financed by Seaver College, University of Pepperdine.
Both domestic and foreign students registered in an educational program at Seaver College can benefit from the scholarship awards.
Eligibility for Seaver College Scholarships
To be granted admission, the applicants are required to satisfy the requirements listed below:
- The Seaver College Scholarships is available for domestic and foreign candidates.
- The scholarship is obtainable for undergraduate programs provided in Seaver College.
- Candidates are required to be accepted in a full-time Honours program at Seaver College.
- Candidates must display exceptional written and oral communication skills in English language, and satisfy the Seaver College’s minimum English language adeptness requirements. Candidates have to display motivation, independent thinking and decent communication skills.
- Students must have:
- High school GPA: 3.64-3.97 (unweighted);
- AMP transfer: 3.52-3.94 (unweighted);
- Total SAT: 1300-1450;
- ACT Composite : 28-32;
- TOEFL IBT: 100-109.
How to Apply for Seaver College Scholarships
So as to be given consideration for the Seaver College Scholarships, candidates must check that they fulfill the conditions of suitability and then fill out the application form.
Official GED or CHSPE records displaying a pass-point are to be submitted. So as to get a passing grade, official documentation has to be included displaying the program of study followed and the grades gotten;
To be granted admission, applicants must be high school graduates and possess an academic record of excellent academic accomplishment.
Terms and Conditions
By receiving the financial assistance package and/or enrollment in classes provided by Pepperdine University, Seaver College, the candidate agrees to abide by the terms and conditions listed below, recognizing that you are the candidate:
- Candidates have to meet the priority closing date to be considered for most types of assistance. The priority closing date is February 15 for incoming candidates and March 15 for returning candidates to complete the FAFSA so as to continue to be given consideration for certain types of need-based assistance. Need-based assistance includes, but are not limited to, FSEOG, Federal Work Study, Federal Direct Subsidized Loan, Seaver Trust Grant, etc.
- The Financial aid Office retains the right in the best interests of the University to review and revoke an award at any time because of alterations in the candidate’s financial or academic program or standing, or because of the beneficiary’s failure to observe the general conditions as specified in the Seaver Catalog. Financial aid may be liable to change without notice due to cancellation, reduction, verification, audit, or alterations in outside awards, institutional, federal and/or state programs.
- All candidate obtaining financial assistance have to maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) towards their degree. For additional information, please check the SAP policy.
- Academic Scholarship award beneficiaries are required to maintain a minimum 3.25 Pepperdine cumulative GPA and always be in good academic and disciplinary standing. For additional information, please check Pepperdine’s Scholarships and Other Assistance page.
- All candidates obtaining financial assistance have to be enrolled full-time (12 credit hours per semester) to be qualified for some types of financial assistance. Candidates enrolled less than full-time should check the pro-ration calculator/guide concerning the pro-ration of their scholarship awards before altering their enrolled units.
- The Financial Assistance Office retains the right to share candidate information for the purposes of offering candidates with financial aid, including scholarship awards for which candidates may or may not have put in for.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other USA Scholarships here