The University of Edinburgh MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program is providing the MasterCard scholarship awards to African students who are looking to pursue a degree in the school.
The scholarship program will offer full scholarship awards, comprising accommodation costs, living expenses, travel, and tuition fees to candidates taking programs on campus at Edinburgh.
This scholarship award is offered to give African scholars the chance to become leaders to their communities and enhance the lives of people when they get back home [Africa].
Application Deadline: 30th October 2020 at 2pm UK time.
Offered annually? Yes
Award Provider: The MasterCard Foundation
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): Scotland, UK
Number of Awardees: 21
Value of Scholarships: The scholarship will provide full scholarships, including accommodation costs, living costs, travel, and tuition fees to students taking courses on campus at Edinburgh. 60 candidates from other MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program institutions will also gain from taking part in a number of online distance learning Masters programs provided by the University of Edinburgh.
Eligible Field of Study:
- MSc Africa and International Development
- MSc Environment and Development
- MSc Global Health Policy
- MA Design for Change
- MSc Sustainable Energy Systems
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MSc Finance, Technology, and Policy
- MSc Food Security
- MSc Design Informatics
Eligibility for MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at University of Edinburgh
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be Africans.
- Be qualified for admission to the University of Edinburgh. They prefer that candidates apply to this scholarship award BEFORE submitting an application to the University.
- Be able to display leadership and service abilities to the community.
- be willing to return to Africa after their graduation to give back to their home community and nation.
- be able to demonstrate financial needs.
How to Apply for MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at University of Edinburgh
Please Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information.
- 30th October 2020 at 2pm UK time.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here