Awards are another resource to help students get a degree. Due to this reason, Carleton University is offering its Law Scholarship in Architectural Studies to qualified candidates to study in Canada.
The Law Scholarship in Architectural Studies is granted to exceptional candidates entering the Bachelor of Architectural Studies program at Carleton University. The award aims to provide certain costs of the chosen program in order to support foreign scholars.
Carleton University’s foundations as a non-denominational college backed partially by charitable donations from the Ottawa community make it distinct among Ontario higher academic institutions. Established in 1942, Carleton was founded in response to the need to assist in providing the young folks in Ottawa, many of whom had looked for employments to cope with the pressures of the Depression, with a chance to continue their formal education.
Carleton University is an autonomous and collegial school with a mission to offer disciplinary and cross-disciplinary teaching, study and research, creation and distribution of knowledge, the involvement of its scholars in experiential learning at home and overseas, and the improvement of its community.
Why choose to study at Carleton University? Schooling at Carleton University provides instant access to a network of accomplished old students, and also opportunity to co-op and permanent job placements. The globally acknowledged school is a foremost centre of teaching and research in public policy and administration. Carleton University adjusts and responds to the requirements of new and developing policy areas—whether sustainability or Local governance, non-profit leadership or program assessment. Scholars are instructed with the knowledge and skills required to comprehend and address the evolving issues faced domestically and internationally.
Carleton University is a community of skilled, devoted and enthusiastic faculty and staff, devoted to excellence and to assisting the education and research that differentiates Carleton as Canada’s Capital University. They know that it is their people that are crucial to Carleton’s success. They take pride in their institution and are devoted to offering the programs and services that add to Carleton University being an employer of choice.
Application Deadline: June 1
Law Scholarship in Architectural Studies Description
- University or Organization: Carleton University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: China and Hong Kong
- The award can be taken in Canada
Benefits of Law Scholarship in Architectural Studies
Each successful candidate will get the award amount of $10,000 to finish their schooling in Canada.
Eligibility for Law Scholarship in Architectural Studies
- Eligible Countries: China or Hong Kong.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors of Architectural Studies
Eligibility Conditions: To be qualified, the candidates must satisfy all the following/given conditions:
- The applicant should be a full-time undergraduate foreign candidate entering the Bachelor of Architectural Studies.
- Qualified candidates have be admitted from a high school in China/Hong Kong.
How to Apply for Law Scholarship in Architectural Studies
The applicants for Law Scholarship in Architectural Studies are required to apply via either Carleton University’s official online portal or Ontario University’s Application Centre by enlisting there.
- The applicants have to then follow the instructions given by the university to further finish the application until accepted.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are expected to submit the following documents:
- Copy of all post-secondary transcripts
- A statement of intent
- A portfolio
- A sample writing
- Citizenship proof
- Admission Criteria: The admission average will be computed with the use of all 9 academic subjects at the uppermost level taken. Preconditions have to be presented at grade 11 or 12.
- Offers will be confirmed on receipt of final grades and formal graduation certificate. The graduation certificate must be confirmed by China Higher Education Student Information and Career Center (CHESICC).
- Language Condition: The applicants are required to fulfill the following English language proficiency conditions:
- Canadian Academic English Language Test – 70 (At least 60 in each category)
- TOEFL -86 (22 in speaking and writing, and 20 in reading and listening)
- IELTS – 6.6 ( Minimum 6.0 in each band)
- PTE – 60 aggregate ( At least 60 in each Communicative skill)
Not interested in Law Scholarship in Architectural Studies? See other scholarships here