The Utbildning.se, Dagens Industry, and Stockholm School of Economics are inviting applications from foreign candidates for International MBA Scholarships in Sweden for its yearly MBA program.
Go after your dreams by putting in for the MBA Scholarship award. This scholarship award has been created to encourage and assist high achieving individuals starting in the Master of Business Administration.
Course Level: MBA
Award: Full tuition fee of SEK 495.000 + VAT
Number of Awards: 1
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in Sweden
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here
Eligibility for International MBA Scholarships in Sweden
- Eligible Nations: Applications are accepted from all over the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the program, the applicant needs to
- Possess a minimum of a three-year academic degree and a minimum of five years of applicable work-life experience.
- Excellent English language skills are also a prerequisite
The mode of application is online.
International MBA Scholarships in Sweden – How to Apply
To participate in this year’s MBA scholarship, applicants are required to fill out the application form for the SSE MBA Executive program.
- Supporting Documents: When you apply for an MBA scholarship, you must submit your contact details, academic background, and work-life experience. And also a motivation statement (at most 2500 characters) for why you should be granted the program.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the grant, candidates must have a degree equivalent to 180 credits also have at least five years of relevant work experience.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent English skills.
Benefits of International MBA Scholarships in Sweden
The MBA Scholarship award is on the basis of the association between Dagens Industri, utbildning.se, and Stockholm School of Economics. It provides the complete tuition cost of SEK 495.000 + VAT for the Stockholm School of Economics Executive MBA degree.
- June 22, 2020