The International Awards at St Thomas University is available for eligible students that are interested in pursuing their studies at St Thomas University.
This scholarship is available for undergraduates and postgraduate studies, the main goal of the International Awards at St Thomas University is to help international students that are educationally qualified but have issues with funding to access world-class undergraduate studies and postgraduate programs.
There are also a few things to consider and also understand before applying for the International Awards at St Thomas University and they’re highlighted below under the eligibility and requirements section of this article.
This article about the International Awards at St Thomas University is for you if you have any of the search queries or questions:
- Deadline for International Awards at St Thomas University
- How to apply for International Awards at St Thomas University
- What are the Requirements for the International Awards at St Thomas University
- Scholarships Near me
- Scholarships to study at the St Thomas University
- Available scholarships at St Thomas University
- How to access the International Awards at St Thomas University
If you have any questions related to the ones mentioned above or questions regarding the International Awards at St Thomas University this article is for you, continue reading to get all the information you required regarding the International Awards at St Thomas University.
International Awards at St Thomas University – Details
The St. Thomas University – Canada is offering the International Awards to high achieving applicants who are interested to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
St. Thomas University’s scholarship award program is why it is able to maintain a community of brilliant scholars and dynamic leaders. Over half of first-year students possess an entrance scholarship award, and one in eight possesses a renewable scholarship award ranging in value from $9,000 to $75,000.
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Award: $9,000 to $75,000
Number Of Awards: Four grants are available
Eligibility for International Awards at St Thomas University
To be eligible for this fund, the applicant needs to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Major Awards – Academic Excellence: Candidates with a minimum admission average of 90 percent (or the equal for international candidates) can put in. Renewable financial aid recipients are selected based on academics: admission average, grade 12 courses, and level of difficulty, rank in graduating class, grade 11 record.
- Student Leaders Scholarships – Leadership: It is structured to entice high-impact student leaders who are a great fit for our thriving community. The selection conditions comprise a combination of leadership via extramural activities, volunteerism, proven devotion to the benefit of others, minimum admission average of 80 percent.
- Millennium Entrance Bursaries: It is available to students in financial need getting into university for the first time. Bursary applicants should tender a filled out bursary application form with supplementary credentials via their applicant portal.
How to Apply for International Awards at St Thomas University
Scholarship applicants should submit a completed scholarship application form with supplementary documents. Once you have gotten an offer of admission from St. Thomas, you will have the option to fill out an application for scholarship awards via your online applicant portal.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- March 1, 2020