To reward exceptional achievement, the University of Plymouth is offering International Academic Excellence Scholarship award to assist towards funding your programs.
The University of Plymouth is renowned for the excellence of its teaching, research and novelty as a modern and vibrant institution of higher learning. Devoted and pragmatic in its approach, almost two thirds of its research has been ranked as “top class” or “international quality” in the most recent Framework for Research Excellence, and it claims internationally recognized proficiency in fields like medicine, marine science and engineering, earth sciences and environmental sustainability.
Also, the university possesses a long and remarkable history of offering a foundation of research-based education and making sure that scholars have the opportunity to gain vital know-how and hands-on experience as part of their academic career. The university’s enduring links with business and industry help grow opportunities for internships and jobs for both scholars and graduates.
International Academic Excellence Scholarship Description
- Host University: University of Plymouth;
- Host Country: United Kingdom;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Bachelor and Masters Level;
- Scholarship Value: Check the detail below;
- Available Subjects: All Subjects;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2021.
The International Academic Excellence Scholarship award is now obtainable for foreign Bachelor and Masters Students in all fields to have the chance to pursue their education at the University of Plymouth, United Kingdom.
The University of Plymouth grants International Academic Excellence Scholarship award to fund programs and recognize students for their accomplishments for the academic session 2021-2022.
The program is structured to assist foreign students who are enlisting in an undergraduate or master’s program at the university. The university provides a research-intensive, comprehensive education, which is friendly to all those who can potentially learn from the university and attain high levels of excellent cross-disciplinary analysis, experiential learning, and social involvement.
Benefits of International Academic Excellence Scholarship
The University of Plymouth motivates exceptional students from all over the world by awarding a 50% reduction on tuition fees for studying in the UK.
If you are enrolled in a full-time two-year postgraduate taught degree, to acknowledge continual academic accomplishment, you may also obtain:
- 50% off the succeeding year’s tuition fee if an aggregate grade of 70% or higher is maintained.
Eligibility for International Academic Excellence Scholarship
To be chosen to obtain the award, candidates are expected to:
- Possess an exceptional academic performance record; this is determined by going through your transcripts and using a grade assessment tool from the UK National Recognition Information Centre (NARIC).
- Get an unconditional/conditional offer of admission letter from the University of Plymouth.
- Satisfy their standard English Language criteria.
Please be informed that programs provided by the following schools are not eligible in the International Academic Excellence Scholarship award scheme: Peninsula Dental School; School of Art, Design and Architecture; Peninsula Medical School; School of Health Professions; School of Biomedical Sciences; School of Nursing and Midwifery.
How to Apply for International Academic Excellence Scholarship
To be given consideration for the award, candidates must possess an offer of admission from the university. Afterwards, complete the application form and send it to [email protected] accompanied by the required attachments.
Candidates are required to include copies of the following credentials:
- A copy of the candidate’s admission letter;
- A copy of the candidate’s final academic records;
- Recommendation letter(s) of from an acceptable authority in support of this request for nomination. This letter must be a different one from the one you sent with your main application for admission.
- English language skills has to be proven via IELTS, TOEFL, CAE, DET, CAEL, CPE, and PTE, etc.
Candidates are only entitled to be granted one University of Plymouth scholarship award for the highest value in any given academic session.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here