The Dean’s merit scholarship awards program is provided by the University of Nevada with the intention of assisting students towards their higher study in the United States.
The scholarship bursary is available for local and foreign candidates in order to take a master’s or doctoral degree program at the school.
Course Level: Master’s and doctoral
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 50
Nationality: Domestic and International
The award can be taken in the USA
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here
Eligibility for Dean’s Merit Awards at University of Nevada
- Eligible Nations: Applications are acceptable from all over the world.
- Acceptable Subjects: Master’s and doctoral degree will be granted in any subject provided by the school
- Admissible Conditions: To be qualified, the candidates have to meet all the following conditions:
The applicant must be either: (1) a fully admitted, incoming domestic or international student who has been offered admission to a degree-granting doctoral or master’s program (Ph.D., doctorate, MFA or master’s) at the University of Nevada, Reno at the time of nomination, or (2) a fully admitted currently enrolled domestic or international student in a degree-granting doctoral or master’s program (Ph.D., doctorate, MFA or master’s) at the University of Nevada, Reno.
How to Apply for Dean’s Merit Awards at University of Nevada
So as to apply for the award, candidates are required to partake in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they should fill out the online form on the application portal.
- Supporting Credentials: To submit an application, candidates have to be ready to submit their previous academic transcripts to the university.
- Admission Requirements: For incoming students, the applicant must meet the minimum requirements for admission to a doctoral or master’s degree-granting program at the University of Nevada, Reno Graduate School, either as a domestic or international student.
- Language Prerequisites: Students are required to prove that they possess a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits of Dean’s Merit Awards at University of Nevada
The amount of the one-year scholarship is $10,000 ($5,000 per semester) for new admits or $5,000 ($2,500 per semester) for continuing grad students per academic year.
- April 10, 2020