Applications are invited for the Dean Scholarship at Merrimack College in the USA for Master’s studies in the 2021/22 academic session.
At Merrimack, they want to help you spend less time stressing about finances and more time working toward your career goals. They are as invested in your future as you are. Scholarships are available based on merit and need. Some programs offer graduate fellowships that cover full or half of the tuition costs.
Worth of Dean Scholarship at Merrimack College
The Dean Scholarship at Merrimack College is available for students who are not receiving fellowships. These generous scholarship awards will be applied toward tuition costs.
Eligibility for Dean Scholarship at Merrimack College
- Dean Scholarship at Merrimack College is determined by considering academic merit and financial need.
- Receipt of the Dean Scholarship does not create an employment relationship with Merrimack and does not include any wages or monetary remuneration besides the scholarship, which is applied directly towards tuition.
- If you are offered and accept an assistantship or fellowship position, you will not be eligible for any other discounts or scholarships, including a merit-based Dean scholarship or the Double Warrior alumni scholarship.
- If you are initially granted a scholarship award and then are granted an assistantship fellowship placement, you will no longer get the merit scholarship. The fellowship award will replace any other discounts.
How to Apply for Dean Scholarship at Merrimack College
- Every admitted student who is not receiving an assistantship or fellowship is considered for a Dean Scholarship at Merrimack College.
- A separate application is not required.
- Notification of scholarship awards is at the same time as that of notification of admittance.
A complete admission application includes:
- Online application
- Official College Transcripts from all institutions attended
- Personal Statement
- Essays (mandatory for fellowships and some graduate programs)
- Standardized test scores (optional)
- Interviews (required by some graduate programs, including fellowships and assistantships)
Official transcripts should be mailed to:
Graduate Admission A22
315 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA 01845
If electronic delivery is available at your institution, please have your official transcript sent to [email protected].
If you’re still working toward your bachelor’s degree, please request that an official transcript from your school’s Registrar be sent to their office. Once your bachelor’s degree program is conferred, you’ll have to ask that a final official copy be forwarded to their office at that time. Your application will continue to show that they are still awaiting your final official transcript until they receive it. They will be able to review your application for a decision with the transcript on file.
International Student Requirements
– Proof of English Proficiency
All candidates whose first language is not English language and who have not obtained an academic degree in the U.S. have to submit evidence of English proficiency. This graduate entry criteria to Merrimack College can be fulfilled in any of the following ways:
- A minimum TOEFL mark of 84 on the internet-based test – iBT (with at least 21 on the writing subset)
- A minimum IELTS mark of 6.5 with no band below 6.0
- A minimum PTE Academic score of 56
- A minimum GTEC CBT score of 1200
- A minimum Duolingo score of 110
– Information about IELTS test scores:
If you are requesting your official IELTS results please have them sent with the EXACT information below:
Account Name: Merrimack College Graduate Admission
Address: 315 Turnpike Street
City: North Andover
Zip code: 01845
– Copy of Passport
– Declaration of Finances
The declaration of finances form must be completed by all students who are not U.S. nationals or permanent residents who plan to get enrolled full-time at Merrimack College. The International Declaration of Finances form must be accompanied by current (no older than nine months) proof of funding for the first year of studies in the form of a notarized bank letter. The total costs that must be documented can be found on the form.
|Fall 2021||August 30, 2021||August 16, 2021 (Domestic)|
July 16, 2021 (International)
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other USA Scholarships here