Fairleigh Dickinson University offers Athletic Scholarships for International undergraduate Students in Canada for the 2021/2022 session.
Athletics are an essential constituent of the educational setting at Fairleigh Dickinson University. The Athletic Scholarships aim to increase and stimulate interest and involvement in intercollegiate, in-house, and leisure programs for men and women on campus.
Fairleigh Dickinson University is an institution of academic distinction devoted to the preparation of global citizens through global learning. The University endeavours to offer students the cross-disciplinary, intercultural, and ethical comprehensions required to take part, lead, and prosper in the international marketplace of ideas, commerce, and culture.
The largest privately-owned university in New Jersey, FDU is a not-for-profit, non-sectarian, multi-campus school. Established in 1942, FDU is New Jersey’s biggest private University, serving almost 12,000 graduate and undergraduate candidates, comprising over 1,000 international candidates from all over the world. The University’s two U.S. campuses are in northern New Jersey and Vancouver, Canada. Furthermore to the Vancouver Campus, the University owns and runs a campus in Wroxton, England.
The University offers over 100 undergraduate and graduate degree programs, comprising PhD programs in pharmacy, nursing practice, clinical psychology and school psychology; and an AACSB-accredited business school. Degree programs are provided on two New Jersey campuses and at two FDU sites outside the U.S.: Wroxton College, in Oxfordshire in England, and the Vancouver Campus, in British Columbia, Canada.
FDU’s 12,000+ full- and part-time scholars aim for quality career-focused programs on schedules tailored to their needs — days, evenings and weekends. The curriculum reflects a focus on international education and a basis of a nationally-renowned Core.
The Vancouver Campus offers scholars a rare opportunity to acquire an American college degree while learning in Canada. All degree programs delivered at the Vancouver Campus have been licensed by the British Columbia Ministry of Advanced Education. Fairleigh Dickinson University in Vancouver welcomes candidates from all over the world to establish a traditionally diverse learning environment. Vancouver offers resources to scholars who require further support in improving their English-language skills before beginning degree studies.
Worth of Athletic Scholarships at Fairleigh Dickinson University
Varies (up to full tuition and housing)
Eligibility for Athletic Scholarships at Fairleigh Dickinson University
- The Athletic Scholarships acknowledges superior athletic aptitude of candidates taking part in the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I
- Only available at the Metropolitan Campus
- Bound by Division I rules and regulations of the NCAA.
How to Apply for Athletic Scholarships at Fairleigh Dickinson University
Apply Online at FDU:
- Create an account to submit an application.
- American citizens and FDU Vancouver applicants see notes on their page.
- IMPORTANT: Always make use of the same e-mail address for your account – do not submit another application with a different e-mail address.
- Upload your documents. Additional application items and a checklist of needed credentials can be seen on the Forms and Documents page.
- Check your application status online by logging in to your account.
- Apply Online Using the Common Application:
- Undergraduate freshmen candidates may put in using The Common Application.
- All credentials and test scores may be scanned and submitted to your FDU application portal or sent through email to [email protected]
- FDU retains the right to ask for submission of official credentials through post as necessary.
- Admitted candidates who intend to attend FDU have to submit official test scores straight to FDU from the testing agency and mail official academic records in sealed envelopes before arrival on campus. Candidates will not be permitted to enrol for classes until official credentials have been gotten.
- Requirements vary according to the program. Please peruse your chosen program level on their website.
- Fall Semester (starts late August): July 1 deadline
Not interested in Athletic Scholarships at Fairleigh Dickinson University? See other scholarships here